Saturday, October 23, 2010

Denise Milani Augmented

ANOTHER DAY OF ANGER AND CELEBRATION (licensed by Creative Commons)

few weeks ago, the blog "As life goes by" , Aunt Elsa emphatically told the adventures he lived to make a claim in Revenue of the Province of Buenos Aires by a moratorium that had come the wrong way. In that post , she said that his neighbor was talking about " people born with stars and others, crashed," referring to the lucky that protects some and leaves the good of God, others.

And though that this also is well known among my people, usually when I happen several problematic events that leave me breathless and I do think it would be better not to get up in the morning, I usually dub to that tragic day as "day rage " plain and simple.

I had a few and even got a report that took my breath while looking for ways to find a solution. If you want to spy, here is the link .
But back to today and, if you have good memories will recall that not long ago our beautiful and modest PC has been repaired. Nothing fancy: just over memory, motherboard repair, format and brand new Windows 7, only to optimize and take a longer service life until we raise a little money to buy a new one.

Last Wednesday I woke up with the idea of \u200b\u200blooking a little time to answer a few outstanding comments on the blog. But to get to work not only I found a pile of papers on my desk and a few remaining steps that I would walk all morning, but beyond that we had discovered Internet service.
my idea then I stopped when I returned home, where I stayed some time between housework .

way back, to put the first foot in my home , catch me telling me that my virtual friend was "a little infected " and there was no way to remove the desktop the PC the red poster that warned. BINGO!

of anger, long all the crap he had on him and went to sleep.

Already on Thursday, back home again, I thought how we would get that virtual garbage unfinished in a new format always brings me a headache when you reinstall all applications. Especially after several days of "computer withdrawal."

I called the technical usually heal our friend and explained what had happened, assuming that my idea to investigate and give me a hand telephone be immediately discarded because for those repairs, it takes more time as the same formatted.

concerned
The call lasted about 40 minutes via cell . I said download Internet a remote assistance program to analyze the bleak and uncertain outlook.

I work in peace while we spied everything he did. So I congratulated myself for having changed very little time my own Internet service for one with greater speed because that would allow him to better utilize all possible resources. But what is not imagined, is that just as this guy put his hand on my computer , we are left without electricity ...
Luckily, they were a few minutes. Yes, although after a few cuts came cable (which provides us TV and broadband). The last straw! We do not usually have frequent power outages and since we hired the new service duo worked all the hair ...

How not to have a day of fury! Rather would say it was a week of rage because everything was going like ass, but the infinite patience this guy who I got to tell you over the phone:
- If you get to fix it without having to take it, you adorooooo !

The next day, with services running normally again reported to tell him that I left my PC at your disposal so I could go to work. Moreover, I asked that any development that would, confirmed to me by mail . Dreamer ...

"Do not worry. I left a notebook on your desktop with as they emerge.
- Aha, of course! Do not know how I could not think. Then you transfer the money to your account and send you greetings from the webcam ...

No case. I'm not used to so much technology. Still have to tweak some little things, but in general I could say that my partner left intensive care.

surely be the place I loved when my technician tells me how much I owe for the services . And if your bill, most of the phone after using it for several hours each time I needed to locate it, surely I have a new Falling Down ...


But before that happens, I want you to know that today my husband and I fulfilled married 18 years. It seems little, but it is TOO a life when it is shared with the same person.
We walk on paths not always peace and do not know if they want as the first day. Surely the love has been transformed into other feelings no less important, but they are all those who have enabled us together here. You know that I speak very little of it, because I do not precisely to get too involved in my stories incisive but occasionally longer a
laugh when reading.
Anyway. Beyond the vagaries of living together, we started a family and with much effort we could build our "home" (which is not the same as a house).
The grand prize, no doubt, is our son. Nothing was ever the same after his birth. So I say that feelings are transformed and priorities are changing. And it is rightly so, because that means mature and grow, is to assume greater responsibility because we know that are shared and then be easier. And also be sure to support each other when things do not go at all well.

wanted to share this with you
following me for so long and deserved I ever decide to get serious.


0 comments:

Post a Comment