All residents of the City of Buenos Aires know serious traffic problems we suffer daily . Those who drive, they also must deal constantly with the limits for parking ...
For this reason, it is common view consult via web how to accumulate violations, in severe cases they are subtracting points to his record by nearly new scoring system .
I think we all agree that whoever commits an offense be penalized accordingly. Is simply the application of rewards and punishments that should exist in any society always intended to be live within a order, but I'm not going to finally understand why it is never invent offenses that do not exist Subject to those who already have quite complicated life just because you hit the street .
I say this because I hear more and more often than breaches come due (thereby preventing voluntary payment) and many people denounced the arrival of some non-existent (with photo included).
latter was what happened to my dad just a couple of months. Allegedly parked on the left hand in a prohibited a Tuesday at 9.30 am. Not remember having been in that place and did not even know this street, so he asked me to look online and high street.
And was suspicious that the height was non-existent for 20 blocks apart. But until then, I thought there might have been a mistake by the agent who made the fine and photographed "? the car. Meanwhile, my dad kept insisting that he had never been there and to demonstrate it did not bother to come and thus confirm if he knew or not the place.
Conclusion: Not only the blunder in height but could never having photographed the car there, parked on the left because the street was DOUBLE HAND.
I wonder the following: Will you use Photoshop to try to raise more?
regret that in my city to draw up such SCAMS. Yes, I said scam because no other word fits you. But I regretted my dad, who was who lost an entire morning to discuss something that was obvious. Finally, he apologized but I think it is not enough.
When is the day you start to respect us as we deserve?
0 comments:
Post a Comment