Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Good Idea For A Engagement Gift For A Best Friend

ANECDOTES ON THE DAY OF THE THREE KINGS (licensed by Creative Commons)

Not only was I able to collect the stories of my son along its growth. No. I also had the nerve to take note of a few that occur when they made me laugh. Here, some of them to celebrate with you this new "Day of the Magi."


One of the first pictures of "M" in the PC


* For more than ten years, used to sleep a relaxation plate on mouth. Is that I suffer from Bruxism , then to me is as essential as sleeping pill for insomniacs.
When Manu, dog, puppy was still at my carelessness,
chewed so that it was impossible to continue using it.
already with a new, turned to be the same as ever. Until one day I another misfortune. When I go to sleep was not in place. With much concern, I tried to remember what things were done over days they had had to do with it. I memory for a long time but could not find any clues that would tell me where I could have left.
And things do not go away on their own, I assumed it would have been in the least intended to be when we keep the sugar in the fridge ... But in this case was a little uncomfortable. At about midnight , I went to the laundry and no more wasted time I turned the garbage bag on floor. I put my hand through the debris of the day and fumbled until I gave up. Almost
a nervous breakdown , my husband stepped in behind me, he repeated the operation, but with more success as the plate appeared unharmed by the hand of my savior ...


* My husband travel was about to leave for work. And as is frequently used to it, never takes sufficient precautions to take their personal effects and avoid conditions, last minute runs. That day, I remember escorted to buy a fanny as it had in use was very soiled and ajarse risked at any time. When we got home, after its acquisition admire how much work had cost him choose from pure miserable asked me to help him cut the strip of the old order, keep a spare in case you need ¿? I agreed to his request and agreed to hold tight gentilmenete attachment so that he could carry out his wish, but ... To his surprise, when the court ended, he realized that the old bum had been on the side of the table, untouched. He had bought the recently butchered!
In conclusion, he ran to almost buy another when the business closed.


* "M" was about to go to a pajama party as a companion school. As he helped prepare backpack, I asked if the house in question was cute. The Pendex said:
- Yes .. is a two-story house!
- Ah! (Surprised) So it is very big ...
"No, not great. The house is tiny but has two beautiful plants on the sides of the entrance. Hahaha. I never told you it was great. I said I had two plants, no more.


Pendex * And speaking of a few years ago, the football professor had to make an surgery in which they had to remove a small piece of because of a tumor.
When "M" found out, puzzled asked me what was a tumor. Then I said, explaining that there were different types of them according to where they were located such as a brain tumor.
"I see, I said re quiet. He found him a "fecal tumor."


* To change a bit, bought a new disinfectant for floors that had a fascinating aroma. When my son beloved came home from school asked me what was that smell. Then I told her I had found the perfume that I liked.
- Did you see what rich is?
"No, not very rich. smells public restroom ...


* And here, my jewel. am a little distracted, but sometimes I step out of line. I went to the kiosk to buy a recharge card for cellular . I told the guy,
- Can I have a 50 card?
I took the wallet, looked at him and asked:
- How much?


0 comments:

Post a Comment