When the November 15 I decided to get away for a while the blog, I did for tidy up some small things, for lack of time had been postponed. Was not on my plans away for so many days and I figured to get here by telling you this.
Just as I began to fulfill my original purpose, began the real countdown. But it was not for me or my projects. It was for my mom to fight it after over 42 days left.
is the law of life. I know. But it hurts a lot.
now follow. And for that I have the support of my family. Also I have to hold my dad for that little by little to understand that life is for everyone.
affections and projects will give me that drive safely. And this blog will remain my ground wire. But I promise to try not to run a race against time for me to feel that everything is an unavoidable obligation.
I enjoy what I have, of who I am and I want (that are over which I thought). I have yet to be done and go for it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment