once already summarized in this space the joys of living . On that occasion, he described some situations without anesthesia household as a perfectly dramatized stories. Today I approached, a chapter of them so they can see how as we grow older, you become more patient with the nonsense of his beloved partner .
"What we want, we want to. No doubt. If not, and we should have sent another ultimatum letter which document that is so fashionable these days.
But nothing that. We have learned to live with our own misery ... And our premature aging: that which makes every so often, we boludeces that under normal conditions would be absolutely unthinkable.
A
you surely will happen that streak of situations that occur in the home. For example, when the refrigerator breaks down, just burn the TV, and loses gas stove ...
Well, something similar happened in our house the past few days. It burned a light bulb from the library and immediately burned the two that illuminate a hallway of the house. We thought we had an electrical problem. But no. Not so. Just change the light bulbs and matter closed.
The day after I entered the strange event bathroom like every morning and one of the three light bulbs that lit up the side of me still asleep, and made a little noise flickered medium rare. I tried to screw a bit more if he had come loose. But nothing.
I talked to my husband, who tried to set it bluntly, too, but again without success.
- Damn! The lamp is broken. False turns along with the bulb.
precariously tried to fix it and when he put a clamp on device , Broke the plastic so that the lamp could not be removed.
- Shit! Now I have to disassemble the entire kit to make the fixture. I'll buy three so and arrange everything. Plastics are crystallized and no longer serve ...
What followed thereafter was a series of indecipherable puteadas complication product was produced in a simple repair. Anyway, husband in question, implemented their willingness and locked in the bathroom so that no one interrupted her task.
A while later, while I was working with my notebook in the kitchen, I felt that pressure had lowered and immediately turned off the monitor since the PC was plugged in with battery charging.
At the same time, my son came running from his living advising XBOX was out. I jumped from my chair and ran to the library to verify the status of the PC of the house. The monitor was black ....
- Fuck! They joined the wires and made a short ...
Luckily, nothing was burned. All returned to work correctly, except the bathroom light was still flashing after all work done to the divine button.
Rato latest, notebook or PC or XBOX on, my beloved better half , bathed in perspiration, his face black with bits of plastic flash and scattered his body, he confirmed what we already expected:
"In the end, the fixture will work well. The balloon was farting I was going wrong with the filament that is about to cut ... "
CONCLUSION: Before exposing their partners to an electric safe exhaust all instances to verify if the malfunction of a light bulb finally responds to an electrical problem.
0 comments:
Post a Comment