As today
International Women's Day beautiful and intelligent, I leave here some famous quotes of women to consider.
And do not forget our leiv-motiv: Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of reaching
safe and sound in a body attractive and well preserved, but a career the edge of precipices, chocolate in one hand and glass of wine in the other, but totally dilapidated and shouting
Guauuuuuuuuu, what little trip!
"Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened. Cora Harvey Armstrong
-Inside me lives a thin woman screaming to get out, but I silenced her with cookies. Fabiana
-In life, the years more screwed are those between ten and seventy. Helen Hayes
-No I vacuumed up invent one that can be mounted. Roseanne Barr
"Old age is no place for wimps ... Bette Davis
-The thirty-five, the age when finally you have your head planted but the rest starts to fall. Caryn Lescher
"If you can not be a good example, then you have to be a horrible warning. Anonymous
HAPPY DAY, WOMEN!
0 comments:
Post a Comment