Monday, February 14, 2011

Baby Shampoo For Oily Scalp

WITCH (sorry, in-law)

I KNOW, I DO NOT SAY ANYTHING. ME WITHIN A FEW YEARS ARE GOING TO TOUCH ME. BUT when that happens, "Witches" will be 'wives ...

Ah! Before reading and start laughing, remember that today, February 15 is my birthday. If you want, you can stop by.



"I put a notice by the death of my mother.
-are $ 10 per word.
-Set "Josephine died."
-charge by at least five words or $ 50.
"I just want to spend $ 20.
"You can not.
"So the legend" Joseph died. Vendo Toyota Corolla. "


Grandmother, shut your eyes.
- Why you want to close your eyes?
"Because Daddy said that when you close your eyes, be happy.


"Daughter, your husband came yesterday so drunk he mistook room, got into my bed y. .. and you imagine what we did.
- But Mom! And you did not say anything?
"I know I do not speak with him.


- What happened buddy, someone died?
"My donkey killed my mother with a kick.
- All those people knew your mother?
"No, they came to buy the donkey.


- Why do you cry?
"I took my mother to the doctor and says he has only one month old.
"Relax, thirty days fly ...


"If it were not for the mustache, you'd just like my mother.
"I have no mustache.
"She does.


- Where do you come with all your clothes torn?
"From my mother's funeral.
- So you were badly dressed?
"No, he resisted tooth and nail the wretched ...


- Again the harvest crows ate me!
"It's like me, put up a scarecrow.
"I got, but the Ravens did not give ball ...
-Hit a picture of my mother.
- Is it effective?
"Not only do I eat the crop, but I returned a year past.


-Pepe, I see you worried.
"He almost ran over my mother.
- You missed the brakes?
"No, the throttle.


- How I bought my mother?
"Nothing.
- Deal!


-Mother In Law, Do you believe in reincarnation?
"Yes.
- What animal would you like to be reincarnated?
"In a snake.
"It bears repeating ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment