last month we had another birthday 15. This time there was no high heels or high production staff and for the occasion, the celebration took place in a player . Yes, this place full of balls where children little ones entertained for hours and infected with lice .
I think the dream of all adults of my generation who have taken so long to our own children but always denied us the chance to experience how it feels to get into this mysterious space.
This party out of the ordinary. First, I loved the idea of \u200b\u200bgoing dressed in jeans and sneakers . Then, with the informality of the hearing, the adults we mingle with the guys dancing strict compliance with the proposed games. Nothing exotic delicacies. Pizza for everyone and enough. Then sweet table with a variety of cakes left us with his mouth open and finally and best of all: the routine lasted only 4 hours. Enough to finish the carnival in Rio . Neither too long nor too short. The perfect time to enjoy and to stay who want to stay a little longer.
But the icing on the cake was in the maze ... There, where, according to my husband and son , I was not going to set foot, I completed my tour at the end in throwing pool full of balls. It was an extraordinary feeling that none of my critics felt it did not dare to enter. And they lost.
Of course, the next day I could not move. I think these areas are not suitable for over 40 but does not sting like scabies and at least once in my life I had the pleasure to know why more children die by the players.
player party big boys
player party big boys
0 comments:
Post a Comment