Monday, February 7, 2011

Doi Have And Extra Vertebrae

three years to write ... (Licensed by Creative Commons)

seems impossible but today it is exactly three years to write my daily stories .
This madness of creating a blog was born a few days before opening my fourth decade of life and encouraging me to do I opened the door to a world so unfamiliar and fascinating.

All this freedom of expression allowed me to show me as I am. I can not keep my feelings (nor do I care to hide it). Many of you might know me as a woman of character. Say it quiet: "character of shit." But I am well and from this house learned to express feelings as I had never imagined I could do.

Almost 50,000 visitors. More than 80 followers and around 3700 comments are not just numbers. Are indicators of a particular friendship originated in this environment in which interactive the cool the respect the affection and mutual acceptance of different views made it possible for me grow to the point of feeling now more mature , more and more woman happy . And that I owe to you .

Getting laugh, cry, learn and think is the best gift for a blogger .
So I say THANK .

last minute!
This morning, my dear friend Marina Aquarian, gave me this wonderful and I want to share with you.
Thanks Marina! I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment